Ameda Elite™ Breast Pump 14 Day Rental
With the Ameda Elite Breast Pump, pumping is made easier. A new mother can focus less on pumping and more on what matters most, her baby. The Elite Pump is available for moms to rent and use in their own homes and is notably a regular choice for clinical use so a high standard is guaranteed.
How much does it cost?
The Ameda Elite Breast Pump costs £45 per 14 days to hire, plus a one-off fee of £10 for next working day delivery and return.
For comprehensive information on our Breast Pump Rental, please visit:
- Dual adjustability with separate dials, mothers can customize their pump settings to their own body’s response
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-60 cpm lightweight & portable
- Only 6.4 lbs, easy to transport
- Attaches to Ameda Trolley
- Offers safe, secure transport in clinical settings
- Built-in Dual Bottle Holders
- BPA free, DEHP free
- Best-in-class 2-year warranty
- Carrying bag for easy transport