Breast Pump Rental with the Ameda Elite (Ameda HygieniKit purchased separately)
Take the stress out of purchasing a breast pump by using our breast pump rental service. Originally designed for hospital use, we are now able to offer the Ameda Elite Breast Pump for mothers to rent and use within the comfort of their own homes. A safe and effective way of expressing and storing milk for when you are unable to breastfeed, making life a little less complicated.
Renting the Ameda Elite™ Breast Pump
With the Ameda Elite Breast Pump, pumping is made easier. A new mother can focus less on pumping and more on what matters most, her baby. The Elite Pump is available for mums to rent and use in their own homes and is notably a regular choice for clinical use so a high standard is guaranteed.
- Dual adjustability with separate dials, mothers can customise their pump settings to their own body’s response
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-60 cpm lightweight & portable
- Only 6.4 lbs, easy to transport
- Attaches to Ameda Trolley
- Offers safe, secure transport in clinical settings
- Built-in Dual Bottle Holders
- BPA free, DEHP free
- Best-in-class 2-year warranty
- Carrying bag for easy transport
How much does it cost?
The Ameda Elite Breast Pump costs £55 per 14 days to hire, this includes FREE next working day delivery and return of the breast pump.
Order your rental today. If you would like to chat to someone before your purchase email [email protected] or phone (UK Freephone) 0800 055 6393.
What does Ameda say?
“We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with mums’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.”
To get going with your breast pump as soon as possible, you can follow the easy to read Quick Start instructions below. You can also view the full instructions here.
Alongside your breast pump, you may need to purchase an Ameda Hygienikit which is yours to keep.
Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems are designed to work specifically with all Ameda breast pumps.
- 1 x adapter cap
- 1 x silicone diaphragm
- 1 x breast flange
- 2 x valves
- 1 x bottle (120ml/4oz)
- 1 x tubing adaptor
- 1 x tubing (36"/91.44cm)
- 1 x cap with locking ring
You can purchase your hygieniKit here:
Choose your breast shell size
- Uniquely designed to help protect expressed milk and the baby from bacteria, mould, and viruses.
- The world’s only Proven Airlock Protection feature reducing risk and simplifying pump use and care.
- While a mother pumps Ameda’s diaphragm prevents the air from the pump motor from coming in contact with the expressed milk.
- Keeps milk in its purest form from mother to newborn.
- Enables faster nursing time.
- Low maintenance cleaning and simplicity.
- Comfortable suction contours woman's breast.
- Cost effective solution for breast feeding.
- BPA and DEHP free.
Instructions on how to clean your HygieniKit can be found here.