Derma V10 Tea Tree Oil, 10ml
Derma V10 Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is applied to the skin to help treat infections such as acne, fungal nail infections, lice, scabies, athlete’s foot and other skin infections.
- Healthpoint Australian Tea tree oil is a 100% Pure natural essential oil.
- This product is small but mighty with a multitude of different uses!
- It is also used topically as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, vaginal infections and ear infections.
- Adding a few drops of oil to bath water could help ease coughs, bronchial congestion, and pulmonary inflammation.
- You could also make your own simple, but effective acne treatment by mixing one drop of tea tree oil with nine drops of water.
- Alternatively use a few drops in your home made face masks for beautiful, radiant skin.
- The uses are endless - tea tree oil really is a must have!
- Suitable for vegans.
- Size: 10ml.
Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (Pure Australian tea tree oil), Limonene, Linalool.